Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Starting New...

I have done a family blog in the past, but with the addition of child #2 and changing jobs, things started to slip.
You know the drill...
So here I am, starting over, turning over a new leaf. I actually have been doing this a lot in the last year.

I am a firm believer that if you are unhappy with something-you should do something about it.

In January 2012, I was filling out all of my clothes in all the wrong places, I was on the steady incline from L to XL, and I came to the realization, that it was time for a change.
So I started walking 3 times a week.
FFWD two months, I started the C25K app
FFWD two more months, I joined the local YMCA and started classes
FFWD another two months, I had lost about 20 lbs.

I was motivated, encouraged, learning all kinds of things about my self and my body. I signed up for my first 5k, The Color Run in Birmingham AL.
Who knew this would be the beginning to so many things?

So come...join me on a story of how I have done, how I am doing, all of the blunders, trips, slips, highs, lows, successes, failures, injuries...
I am a mom, wife, friend, sister, daughter, and I have added now, a runner. (It really snuck up on me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment